Isn't Sushi Chef Mickey-San awesome?
I loved him, and he was a thrift store bargain. But certainly I did not need him. And my kids aren't crazy about him...
And George was once my little E's best friend... (Perhaps my cousin's kids would love him?)
I am having the hardest time just letting him (and all his inanimate friends) go. I hate this about myself. I mean.... I love that I find neat things for a fraction of their new cost. But I don't need this. And the things my kids once loved and have now abandoned for things appropriate to their current ages, that I am so attached to, but they could care less about... What do I do with this stuff? I really can't just give it away. I mean... It tortures me. Yard sales are not an option, and flea markets are not a realistic option... So... What do I do? Help me out here.
I am glad to announce that Mr. Frog, another old friend of my little princess, will be joining Nana Rachel's preschool class room. I hope he has fun there.
I'm sure Mr. Frog will have a great time in Nana Rachel's preschool class. And, yes, Chef Mickey-San is awesome.
ReplyDelete