I love this idea! My daughter had school portraits recently. I hate choosing a package because it always seems as if I got the wrong sizes or over spent. And it is illegal to scan and print these pictures at home to print. But I chose, this year to buy the digital package, which is basically a disk with my sweet princesses picture and the copyrights to make as many duplicates as I want. Since we are over seas and most people will receive a photo via email, this is perfect for us. The difference in price doesn't matter since I will get EXACTLY what I want out of it.
I know professional photographers and studios have been offering options like this for a long time, but I am so glad this option was available to us, this time around.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.
I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.