Thursday, October 15, 2009

Goals

1. Finish a sewing project everyday.
2. Get some clutter out of my house everyday.
3. Connect with my family, collectively and one on one everyday.
4. Spend Less money.
5. Finish the halloween costumes in the next ten days. *
6. Figure out how to use Japanese postal system. *
7. Read Girl Scout leaders book and Daisies book
8. Cook Dinner every night.
9. find lost items in house
10. Organize tools and craft stuff.

I have a surgery scheduled for the 27th, so I am having to shuffle things around and realign my immediate priorities. Hopefully posting my goals will help.

Now, for some much needed rest.


7 comments:

  1. Daisies are the youngest Girl Scouts. Daisies, then Brownies, then Juniors, then Cadets.

    I thought that everyone knew that....Maybe I should edit the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not know that. I figured it had something to do with Girl Scouts, or it was something maybe Isabel was in for girls too young to be scouts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had just recently made a personal goal to study for my classes better. Your goals really put that one in the crapper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Kathy, I have this picture of you on the pumpkin farm, making a face that makes the resemblance between you and Izzy very apparent. She makes worried faces, too.
    One of your goals could be to write to me, and you just fulfilled it for the day. I am going to send you the next package to dole out. Please email me your address - again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember that trip to the pumpkin patch. And I remember thinking about Isabel, poor little thing has the big head like the rest of us. Though I suppose that be a Burk trait too, or a symptom of her latent giantism.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about the surgery. Will be sending good thoughts the 27th. Eileen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.