I bought a small piece of costume jewelry that is not pictured because it's a surprise for someone who might be reading my blog. She will be OK with it costing two dollars, because she's cool like that (Mom).
We found this really cool stuffed animal, E, who is currently interested in, among many other things, howling, immediately took a liking to. I have a general thrift store rule with the girls: I will buy them almost anything that costs less than one dollar and fits into one hand. But this fell into neither category. But Princess E, she's a tough nut. She said, Well, then, can I just hold it, until we leave? And maybe I can ask again then? Oh, really I was going to buy it for her at that point, because that's big for her, she's prone to crossing her arms and declaring hate while stamping her foot. OK, I said, you can hold onto it. We agreed (E, the sales clerk and I) that it was certainly a coyote rather than a wolf. We looked the company up when we got home when challenged by the Man. We were right. And we'd gotten quite a deal on it. (scroll down on the link to see her price for the largest one).
PreK Activities For Your Whiteboard
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.
I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.