Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My cluttered desk, my busy mind, trying to resolve my issues:




It really only takes one look at my desk to get an idea of how difficult for me the struggle with organization is.  I can clean my desk pretty quickly, but it turns back into this.




I am posting this in order to track improvements I will make in the future involving routines and new habits I have been trying to form.  [I tried to edit out personal ID traces and notes I wrote with codes on them.]

Hopefully, once I get some routines going and some systems in place, with some help, all will be tidy and neat.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.