Tuesday, April 6, 2010

They won't take my money, so I have to find someone who will.


I have been trying to buy glass pitchers and pinking shears for months.  I can't get Amazon (or others) to mail me pinking shears.  It's ridiculous.  I don't like the models I've seen locally (and they are pretty pricey for something that really isn't what I want) and the Container Store won't acknowledge my address, and therefore I can't order their glass pitchers.  Their shipping is a lot anyway.  BUT.  I really wanted those glass pitchers.  This one holds almost 36 ounces and was 210¥ ($2.78), I only had to drive all over the island to find it.  
Now, for the half gallon size pitcher and those damn picking shears.

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.