I forgot to write about this part -we did a "small act of kindness". I got stems of artificial daisies and handed one out to each girl with the assignment that they give the flower to any one and then tell at the meeting who they gave it to. We talked about how good it made us feel to give something, even if we get nothing tangible in return.
I think at the next meeting we are going to talk about service, gratitude and Moms. Not sure how I am going to neatly tie these together, but... I'll figure it out.
First the pony rides then collapsing from relief, then a lesson and project on service gratitude and Moms....
I'll take any suggestions.
PreK Activities For Your Whiteboard
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.
I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.