Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Seriously this time. I mean, really really.

Well, I am not particularly fond of New Year's resolutions, because I never lost that weight, I didn't learn Japanese, I am not yet fluent is Spanish or American Sign Language (closer by miles to Spanish, though) and, uh, my house is still a mess (but not as much as it was LAST year, I actually feel I can take the reigns this time around, with a little less help).  However.  Goals are important.  And I can do these things.  I am pretty sure I can.

But I am putting some one those things on the back burner and focusing on others, namely, the house, my own health (rather than my weight), the craft piles, and school.  (In addition to my primary focus on my little family.)

Goals for 2010:
Make some healthy habits, including eating less junk food, drinking more water and taking the stairs.

Organize Organize Organize.  I am going to enlist help.  I am going to purge.  It's scary and daunting for me to think of, but it's important, so I know I need to just suck it up and move on.

Take more college courses.  For me it's important to focus on one thing at at a time, I am going to take it semester by semester.

Good luck to everyone else out there trying to make positive changes this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.