I have been looking for free calendars online. I found this site for my Princess.
http://www.sanrio.com/fun_and_games/calendars Click on the link and print your own Hello Kitty calendar.
We live in Japan, as you probably know by now. Hello Kitty and her sweet Sanrio family are EVERYWHERE. And therefore, my five year old consumer loves them.
I've made calendars before and there are many many organization sites that will send you or allow you to print a free calendar, but Sanrio doesn't make you give them any information. You just click and print, and they really are darling.
I belong to a few sites that send me coupons or printable coupons. Some are a bit of a pain, requiring lots of information and making me print with their specified settings. Others send me samples and coupons. Vocalpoint has sent me awesome coupons, but also sent me coupons I can't use here. When I attend an event that has freebies available I try to focus on things like bandaids, which I can always use.
I used to be more excited about free stuff, before I got to the point when I had so much stuff. Every time I end up at the USO I either borrow a pen or have someone ask me for one, and the clerks at the counter are always lending or giving pens and pencils to those in need (once I got their last one, which is terrible since I knew I had pens littering my house). So, I collected a bunch of pens, enough to fill about 1/4 of a gallon sized bag and gave them to the USO. It was silly how excited they were about it. My little ones were very proud of themselves for helping me find pens that day. I noticed that most of them were the freebie variety, or the cheap kind that we'd bought when we needed pens for work or school, and did't take the time to look for one at home.
I am also trying harder to keep from buying stuff because I can't find one in my cluttered house. Being disorganized costs money! Keeping that in mind, this Cheap Girl is going to make organization more of a priority.
PreK Activities For Your Whiteboard
1 week ago
I just downloaded that Hello kitty calendar. It's so cute! I had 3 calendays already [not counting my Yahoo calendar, which is the best and my favorite] and I really only need one. Maybe I could use the Hello Kitty one as my school calendar.
ReplyDeleteyay for organization!
ReplyDelete