Monday, January 18, 2010

New itouch case, made with scrap felt and an itsy patch


[Sorry Jonathan, I got carried away with the idea of a section for head phones, and decided to make myself one.]  
The down side to felt is it catches on stuff, the upside is the stretch and the ability to leave edges unsewn.  Once I get measurements on the nano i am going to adapt this idea for multiple layers of t-shirt knit material.  It's a hassel, but I think it would turn out well hand sewn like this one.  It'll look folksy and hopefully two toned or something else that hits me once I start.  
I've tons of pending project to complete, as the Big Kid reminded me earlier today.

Argh.  It keeps occurring to me that I am going to have to purchase pinking shears on line, which I dread because really it's all I need and the ration of product price to shipping cost is ridiculous.

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.