I am doing a whole lot of Christmas stuff. I would love to do a totally handmade Christmas, but, having reviewed some of my larger ambitions, I would have to have started in May. My projects are all on a seemingly endless backlog. All the more reason to maintain focus and be much more organized next year. (I am still working on being more organized. Honest. Everyday.)
One of my big ambitions is to emulate Julie & Julia, which J got for us to watch together (surely calculating all the points he would make for choosing a chic flick instead of an action movie), and try blogging daily and outlining multiple projects per day.
It sounds both doable and INSANE. I am a huge fan of dozens of bloggers who seem to have much deeper emotional resources than I... Or maybe I just need to take two steps and follow them with two more.
Perhaps I am just suffering from some holiday stress, and need to remind myself that this too will pass, that life is impermanence, etc... [My inner rabbi nods wisely, knowing more than the Mommy Me can process.]
Perhaps I need a nap or a cup of something potent.
PreK Activities For Your Whiteboard
1 week ago
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.
I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.