Monday, November 9, 2009

E's photography of her own art...

E borrowed my camera to take these.
I didn't alter them in any way.
She calls these her "Art".
two in the rainbow series
She started saying to me that I am her Rainbow, so now she is my Rainbow, too. She told me that these are missing suns, others are missing rain or clouds (according to her).
I hung several framed photos and pieces of art up in our entry way.
E wanted me to hang a few of her paintings.
I thought about it.
I put a line of tape across the wall, above it, my framed prints, below it, kids' stuff.
They hang it with tape. Whatever kind of tape. They don't seem too picky.
The "phone" pad from school to help her learn our number.
And some water colors by Iz.
I know it looks a little crazy.
But I am pretty sure no one is going to say anything to ME about it.
I am going to have the girls choose their favorite favorite things,
and box up the rest once every few weeks.
Maybe some of the really good ones will end up framed....

2 comments:

  1. CUTE! I wish I had children to draw things for me. Not my own children, though. Once I was hanging out with this little boy and his mom on a train and I had my sketch book. He drew me pictures and they were so cool.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.