Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Blogger is driving me nuts


Sisters, and others,

I have tried to post comments on some of your blogs only to see that they never posted...
A few times I retyped everything and tried again, a few times I did not.

Also, a blog I was typing stopped and disappeared into the internet jungle.

Then I realized that when I save a draft it posts as from the day I started it not the day I posted it, so I didn't see them where I thought they'd be and they are in the "wrong" order, which may only irk me, but...AH!

If you think I have been oddly silent, it may not be you, or me, but the mysterious "machine" as Dad would say, or perhaps those internet gremlins... [I imagine they resemble these drunk shisha.]



2 comments:

  1. yeah, i almost killed a small animal because blogspot kept doing that crap to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, official vote: you are the craziest of us... I am still having sign in problems with yahoo. So much of my stuff goes there

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.