Val at Frugal Family Fun gave me this idea. The girls have dress up outfits a plenty, and I am in the process of preparing this for a GS meeting. "Super Daisies" will be the theme.
These were taken in our front walkway. I reused the stems from silk flowers.
This was taken of one of my Daisies in the Daisy Hut. We will work on this today if time allows.
I don't know how long I will able to be the troop leader. I really need a co-leader, and some more excellent parent volunteers to help me out. I think our summer meetings will be pretty sparse, but that's Ok, because it gets my brain going, and the girls will gain some benefit from it, and hopefully a parent will decide they can be my co-leader....
PreK Activities For Your Whiteboard
1 week ago
i saw these in Mom's room. i was like, "Mom, what are these?" i didn't recognize E; i thought they were just some weird thing Mom had. she always has weird things lying around.
ReplyDeleteI thought it would be cool for her class to do this. I love this idea, and the girls love their puppets, it can also be adapted to "paper dolls" if you have a lot of little cut outs.
ReplyDelete