On one hand, digital cameras are expensive, require lots of cords and batteries, etc, but I love that I can take as many pictures as I want and can easily pick and choose the best shots for sharing without having to pay for processing or printing. I just download and email, or click and print. For this reason, I love letting my kids take their own pictures, though I dislike sharing my own camera, during our long trip, to keep the peace, I often did.
just hanging out by our car at the Toyota dealership
Princess E, complying and NOT picking any flowers
outside the snack bat at the Missouri
Along the pathway to the room at the Navy Lodge on Ford Island (the best place we stayed during our entire trip, if you can get a reservation, my military friends, I highly recommend it).
i think it's so cool that your daughters like taking pictures. my favorite one is the one Iz took of her legs and feet [the one in which she's wearing clown pants, i mean pajamas].
ReplyDeleteI think this is something universal that nearly all kids would like. I really like that it's neither masculine nor feminine and it has aesthetic and spacial qualities that make it sneaky educational and artistic as well. Also, it's interesting to me to see the things I see from their view point and to see what they liked and what they thought was interesting. Sometimes they take weird goofy pictures or random floor and ceiling shots, but I can just delete those, it cost me nothing more to let them take them.
ReplyDeleteAlso, I love taking pictures and it's something we all have in common.