Thursday, July 22, 2010

my train of thought, often derailed, returns to it's tracks....

I need to focus on the girls room because it's the first domino in my scheme but it feels like it just won't topple.  (Reading this brings to the surface: Simile, metaphor and hyperbole, I do so love you, each for your own special traits...)  I can't find the pins to the bunk bed.  The big metal pins that keep the two beds stable when stacked.  I have to step away from my lovely sleek Mac and just focus on the straightening and de-cluttering until long lost things naturally turn up.  Like the down stairs cable remote and some papers I misplaced.  And the pins to the bunk bed.  I know I moved them.  So I should have, locked away in my brain -behind chia seed recipes, lyrics to Beatles' songs, Daisy Scout meeting plans, and my irrational aversion to medical offices- the location of these pins filed away.  ARGH.

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.