Sunday, May 9, 2010

$24.25 on a thrift store binge...

Apparently I went a little nuts.  I was only in this store for a few minutes, I don't know how all this stuff jumped into my cart....

Well, yeah, I put it in there: There are two blue binders, one light blue photo album, sixteen books, five of them hardback, one VHS tape, a box of stamps and ink pads, two stationary sets, two metal coin banks, a thingy for padding handles and straps (for grocery bags or drawstring purses), a small blue tea cup, seven tea shirts, two pair of girls pants, a child's skirt and a pa ir of blue sweat pants.

Then I went to the hundred yen store where... well, cheap though I may be curiosity gets me sometimes and I bought two things just because they were so odd:
 A can of air... (and a scent pack- to go with it [?])

and a boiled egg mold.  
Really.  
I can't wait to try this thing.  
As I have not been feeling well and am not an egg person, it may be a while that I have to wait....

4 comments:

  1. Man Antoinette, you have so much stuff.

    Tell me how that egg mold works out though. I am very intrigued. Eating a heart-shaped egg could only be more morbid if it were really heart-shaped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do have too much stuff. Never shop when you are sick or hungry, or are with someone who is.

    But I have needed to buy clothes. My tshirts sprout stains and tears like crazy. And, not all of this stuff is for me, E needs "soft pants" and is hard on her clothes. I am trying to get four cameras to use for a Girl Scout "take only photos leave only footprints" scavenger hunt. I have three -counting Kyle's old one [which doesn't always work] and Elena's.

    Some of this shopping was part of my Mother's Day gift. Other stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm also intrigued about the boiled egg mold. post some pix after you use it, please.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "take only photos, leave only foot prints" sounds found, and much, much more convenient.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.