Friday, May 7, 2010

thrift store with Izzy

a little topless tea pot with a tiny matching cup and saucer, a small white creamer, a digital camera, purchased on half electronics day, a book and a scooter (suckered by Isabel, but I told her she has to share it, technically the camera is for E since hers broke but I had also planned on looking for digital cameras for a "look but don't touch" Girl Scout Scavenger Hunt).  Total 14.75.


Nine pair of shape cutting scissors, a peanuts tin, a basket three "dash and smidgen" spoons (only two pictured) two flannel receiving blankets, a binder,  an itouch holder, a wipe board caddy (it zips shut and has a handle), two free magazines, and a big box of duplo blocks -Izzy's pic.  I was too sick to argue or think clearly enough to stick to my limits. Total $15 something -maybe $14 something, I don't remember.  Like I said, I wasn't feeling well.

So this is a week's worth of deals.  While it's more than I thought I would spend  I made no trips any regular retail stores though, except for groceries/food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.