I have been working on several projects. Of course, the crayons, but also organizing all my Girl Scout stuff and trying to make flexible plans for future meetings with all the craft stuff we/I have on hand. Also I am going to pre make as many example swaps as I can for next year. I think the tiny notebook idea is good, I am going to add several easier kinds of fabric and paper corsage and maybe something out of metal bottle caps AND definately some cork projects. If anyone out there is feeling magnanimous I am willing to accept pin backs, wine bottle corks and metal bottle caps as gifts at any time. I am being 100% serious [as virtually I put my hand out]. I have too much going on to let myself go to any more craft stores. They are my kryptonite. And I need to save and stay home rather than spend and go out. Also waiting on my pinking shears to arrive, special order, from the base craft store. AH!
In the last couple of weekends I have been learning to use the software I got for Christmas for my Mac to it's fullest potential. God it's fun, and man oh man, I love this machine. It's amazing. Also, it's already paid for so I may as well use it.
And there's the secret t-shirt quilt -that the Big Kid will never know about [since he's never read my blog] if I never finish it... Well, he might inquire about all those ripped and worn t-shirts I am hoarding.
I'm off to do other things.
PreK Activities For Your Whiteboard
1 week ago
Oh, I absolutely LOVE my Mac too!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for voting for me today -- I truly appreciate it!! xoxo :-)
hey. sorry about our chat tonight. my internet really sucks. and i tried to send you a new quilt i made while we were talking, but the file was taking forever to attach. then i tried to just send you an e-mail to say good bye, but it's taking even longer than usual to send. so, good night. i love you.
ReplyDelete