skip to main |
skip to sidebar
More Hello Kitty... (and I am not even a cat person)
I never found myself enamored with Hello Kitty. (I am a cat owner for the first time in my life, a fact partially due to the "substitute dog" factor and partly due to my soft heartedness when faced with the idea of euthanized homeless animals.) Although, I must admit that as a little girl I coveted these types of things. But they are pretty expensive new. These are sold at a local thrift store for $0.50 to $1. Just sitting pretty on the shelf, up for grabs for the next little girl, she will light up when she sees them, and put them in her room, not caring [and perhaps oblivious to the fact] that they are not brand new, just that they are charming and sweet and Hello Kitty. (Silly me, I just watched Toy Story II with my kids, and am heartened that they will be loved again.)
the last ones are the best!
ReplyDelete