Friday, December 2, 2011

I have been thrifting...[part 1]

September 18 (ish)

Also, sept 18 ish-

the Book has a great line, "Space is so close, it only took eight minutes to get there and twenty minutes to get back."

this is October ish, and yes, that's my shoe, on my dining room table.  Don't judge, it's hard to get these shots.

I don't remember much about this lot, except those shoes were too narrow for The Man's feet.

Half of this stuff totally worked out, including the sweater with the rip in the sleeve (those pics later) but the dress was way too small, and the jacket fits slim and I have no idea what to wear beneath it.

This day, I just needed to shop.  I still haven't figured out what I am doing with some of this stuff, but it all knew my name and called out, "Antoinette... take me home."

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.