Friday, July 15, 2011

Shoppers, me and my girls, we three

 Iz likes to buy the grab bags and then keep even the weirdest stuff that comes in them.


She is my hard core shopper.  She's not looking for anything specific.  She even likes to shop for other people and keeps her eyes open for things that are blue or have Elephants for me.


These are the other things I bought, it's missing E's dolphin toy.  I spent $13.17 with my coupon from shopping on Tuesday.  I was able to give my extra coupon to the couple in front of me in line, a Spanish speaking man and his bilingual female companion, with whom I spoke while we waited in a VERY long line to pay for our purchases.  Iz and E also chose the phone, since it has been a very long time since we had a land line, this is a novelty for them.  Yesterday the phone was very popular, and the play with it is ongoing, as my youngest just informed me that the dress she ordered will be delivered when it is ready.  "The shop will call on the new phone" she assures me.

Isn't this clock wildly charming?  I cleaned it up, put batteries in it, and it works like a champ.  Now I am going to find a spot for it in the craft room.  Even the Man said it was perfect.


This was from going on Tuesday with the Man.  We stopped by quickly on our drive home [he picked me up from school].  It was a nice surprise trip.

I have a thing for wooden hangers.  When they are half off they cost 14 cents!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.