Thursday, November 18, 2010

Homemade for the holidays, starting... NOW

well, actually several minutes ago.

However, I've decided that this year it's do or die, making lots of things that are cool and giving lessons. I want to do three crafty workshops for family and friends. One will be cinnamon apple sauce clay decorations and the others I haven't put my finger on yet.

I can't get these links to attach, so here I go:
this inspired me:

http://www.instructables.com/community/Letter-from-the-Editor-Homemade-for-the-Holidays/


I was on the hunt for the Keep Calm and Carry On poster to put up in my kitchen and found this site by happenstance:
http://www.nh.gov/nhsl/ww2/

Now off to tackle a section of the soon to be craft room, otherwise known as that room filled with my "craft crap".

1 comment:

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.