Our friend Yadira made these cupcakes. She and I went hunting for cupcake stands in separate trips to the BX and came up empty handed. Nothing was right. So I dug deep and remembered this Martha Stewart trick of stacking cups with saucers for stands. I also remembered that we had all these Coca Cola Mc Donald's glasses hanging around from the Big Kid (he gave his to me, once he had one of each) and my Man. I don't remember what the site suggested, but I used tacky putty to secure the plates to the glasses.
E saw the page on this and immediately knew which plates we would use.
Unfortunately some of the plates we hoped to use had too steep of a lip or were too small to accommodate the glasses, but I think it still turned out well.
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.
I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.