Well, I feel like I deserve a round of applause.
This is the sewing area of my craft room. Some day it will be more organized, but now it is ready for sewing, and I have quite a bit of sewing to do.
I found all sorts of odd bits and pieces; there were things I had been looking for everywhere, things I forgot I had, and things that I discovered with glee and awe. It also reminded me of all of my abandoned projects.
Which I promise to dig out of the mess and restore to current projects.
The blue thread holder shelf is my one of very few purchases at the Treasure Island Flea market. It had a slightly lumpy stain, but I saw it's potential immediately So I tossed a fiver at the nice lady with a big hat who was selling it and ran off. Once home, it was sanded, primed and painted that lovely Lowe's clearance rack blue. It's more "baby blue" than I thought it would be, but I like blue, so it's OK.
The cassette organizer has been adapted to hold mint tins (I just removed a few pieces that made the rows so narrow) with buttons and notions.
And all the miscellaneous toys I found along the way line the top.
I just want to go in there again and stare at it. Or, better, SEW!
No comments:
Post a Comment
I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.
I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.