Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pending projects, trite and true.

I tend to have lots of irons in the fire, and even more things on the back burner... It's amazing the house hasn't burned down yet. (Good thing it's concrete.)

I do start and finish things, but I have too many ideas for just one body. Especially, if you consider that I am also in charge of kids, housework, meals and -oh yeah- that job. I am taking care of that last one, and for good. I have to stop having this epiphany that I have everything I need at home, and start truly REALIZING it.

So, I am off to clean house and see what I've got so I can start where I am at and finish some stuff. -For real this time.


5 comments:

  1. I have the opposite problem.
    I get all these neat ideas and hypotheticals stuck in my head and end up doing none of it. It's just so discouraging thinking that everything is possible.

    Shame on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know exactly where you are coming from! Come and visit me and we can do a million projects and then you can be crazy like me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha sometimes i tell people that i wish i was crazy like you, antoinette. i think "i know antoinette is totally nuts, but she makes such cool things!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Antoinette-

    One day I will be less lazy and you see all my love cross over from the day-dreaming would-bes to your living room floor or your e-mail inbox, or any of the places I have been missing.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thanks for taking the time and making an effort to leave one.

I sometimes comment back in the comments section, so keep a look out for a reply.